Friday 6 January 2017

My Rough Year - Eleventh Grade

My third- form year of high prepare was a tough adept for me, especi every(prenominal)y during the f all(prenominal) semester. It was a really tough year academically. I did not do well on my SATs when I took them, and when I retook them several months afterward I did even worse. I started of the year with a C- in Spanish, sensation of my worst subjects, by far. My US memorial teacher hated me and told me I should hang on out of his class from day one. I thought AP chemistry was going to be atrocious further it became so frequently work I didnt know what to do with myself. approximately other things didnt go my way either. I didnt make the starting position on the varsity football game team, kindred I had wanted. I met this really great girl though. She was everything I wanted in a friend: funny, sweet, sharing, helpful, all that stuff. And eventually we started dating. Things looked like they were turn of events around for old Guillermo, and accordingly bam, it all hit me like a freight produce hitting an old cross pick-up, way past its prime, desert in the middle of a train tracks crossway. My girlfriend Cheated on me and then dumped me. Later on that week I got my worse SAT scores and the grades for that hind end came in and I axiom my C-. Things were not looking frightful for me.\nThe previous year I had played lacrosse in the spring. Its a cool pas seul and I love honoring it when its on TV, but I did not very much like playing it at all. My teammates were not very nice, and I was pretty much terrible. So by the end of the fall, I was not at all looking forward to lacrosse in the spring. Well it turns out I wouldnt have to be playing lacrosse anymore, because one of my friends, Matt, had sign(a) me up for rugby in the spring. Oh boy!! is not what I said at all. I was dreadfully scared of rugby. at that place was no way I would willingly play. So one day I walked everywhere with my friend, one of the captains, to the rugby ani mal trainers office. He was as well as the dean of students, and a history teacher my history teacher. existence the...

No comments:

Post a Comment