Friday 13 July 2012

Essay help

The reason why I fail to do my essay accordingly is because I feel shy to seek for essay help. I do believe that it is not good to always follow the teacher to ask for essay help and I refer to search for essay help in books or the internet.

Though there are things that you cannot find in the books or the internet and it is only the lecturer who can offer such essay help I am still not able to seek for his essay help. I better do my essay my way and risk a few marks that follow him or her to ask for essay help.

I once made a mistake of pride and I never asked even my classmates how to handle a certain question that was not clearly understandable and I went on to do my essay my way. as I was doing my essay my consciousness haunted me and I felt like I was needed to stop and do my essay writing after seeking the essay help but my pride told me otherwise and I still continued to do my essay.

A friend of mine and a classmate came to visit me and we chatted a lot but I never asked him how to do my essay the right way. I knew I had a challenge and I needed someone to help me do my essay but I thought my friend was going to think I was stupid that is why I did not do my essay without any essay help. I continued doing the essay and handed it to the lecture but I was shocked because I had got the poorest grade in the class just because of pride.